D29140: Fix POTD in lock screen (partly)

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed May 6 19:26:21 BST 2020

ngraham requested changes to this revision.
ngraham added a comment.

  So this only fixes the problem when the POTD image has already been cached by the plugin for the desktop wallpaper? While the patch would fix that particular use case, I don't think that's a general purpose solution, and if we do implement a general-purpose solution, we won't have to do this. So I think we should focus on the general solution, sorry. Maybe we can have kded or another already-running daemon perform the caching?

INLINE COMMENTS

> cachedprovider.cpp:54
>      const QString path = CachedProvider::identifierToPath( m_identifier );
> -    m_image.save(path, "PNG");
> +    m_image.save(path, "JPEG");
>      emit done( m_identifier, path, m_image );

seems unrelated

REPOSITORY
  R114 Plasma Addons