D29478: [Clipboard Plasmoid] Port to Prison QML import

Volker Krause noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed May 6 16:06:59 BST 2020

vkrause added a comment.

  Technically this looks fine from the Prison POV. Whether the barcode type selection makes sense beyond "because we can" I'm not sure about though (in particular the 1D codes seem to be of questionable use here), but then again that's not something introduced by this patch anyway.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace