D29234: Fix various bugs introduced with heading

Niccolò Venerandi noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed May 6 09:22:39 BST 2020

niccolove requested review of this revision.
niccolove marked 4 inline comments as done.
niccolove added a comment.

  I added one last thing: I feel like it was not a good idea to show the heading in history for notifications that are not in group. I added a inHistory bool, false by default, that's set true in FullRepresentation for notifications that are in history. Heading is not shown for any notification in the history.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace