D29431: Remove stepsize 24 from DPI spinbox inside kcm fontconfig

Giusy Margarita noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue May 5 08:33:45 BST 2020

kurmikon added a comment.

  In D29431#663581 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D29431#663581>, @ngraham wrote:

  > Maybe we went too far in the direction of efficiency at the expense of familiarity, because the 24px step size suggests inaccurately that intermediate values can't be entered?

  That's the point. This option is an advanced setting, disabled by default, that the user will enable to set a specific value already in mind. There's nothing to navigate in my opinion. It's also an option to be set accurately, so introducing a stepsize may give the wrong message that intermediate values can't be set.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop