D29394: Add photographic user avatars

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon May 4 15:18:54 BST 2020

ngraham added a subscriber: cblack.
ngraham added a comment.

  Great, that works. I suppose there's no point in fixing that bug since this KCM is being re-done anyway in D28154 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D28154>. Once this lands, @cblack can grab these and add them to that patch.

  However I see duplicates for the space shuttle, hot air balloon, and Rubik's cube.

  ---

  In terms of the actual images themselves:

  This is an improvement, for sure. But what happened to the noodle bowl? I loved that one!

  I can't help but notice that a lot of these images are sort of de-saturated or sepia-toned. I feel like a bit more saturation would make them pop better.

  The gamepad image is quite dark and low contrast. It's kind of hard to see the gamepad itself: F8283812: Screenshot_20200504_081738.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F8283812>

  The Leopard image is great, but maybe it could be zoomed in a bit so the leopard takes up more of the frame? It's kinda tiny: F8283809: Screenshot_20200504_081717.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F8283809>

REPOSITORY
  R128 User Manager