D28461: In sidebar mode show if a module is in default state or not

Noah Davis noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Mar 31 14:25:47 BST 2020

ndavis added a comment.

  This is merely an indicator and not a button, right? If so, you should not use `edit-reset` since you cannot actually reset the settings there. I'll try to come up with another indicator.

  I'm concerned that this indicator will make system settings visually messy. Is it really needed?

REPOSITORY
  R124 System Settings