D28433: Apply the correct palette to icons

David Redondo noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Mar 30 14:04:17 BST 2020

davidre created this revision.
Herald added a project: Plasma.
davidre requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Our icons can be recolored. However there is a difference between custom colors
  on widgets and icons. We will respect the palette but KIconLoader that creates
  the icon pixmaps operates on an application wide palette basis. This can create
  miscolored icons when a widget has a custom palette. A helper function is
  introduced to load the pixmaps that switches the palette of the global
  KIconLoader if necessary and resets it appropriately.

REPOSITORY
  R31 Breeze

BRANCH
  iconspalette (branched from master)