D28408: Bug 416510: Klipper applet closes itself when I click on a history item while the system tray popup is pinned open

Eugene Popov noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Mar 29 20:16:49 BST 2020

epopov created this revision.
epopov added a reviewer: ngraham.
Herald added a project: Plasma.
epopov requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  When I pin a Klipper widget and then click on a history item, the Klipper widget closes.

  To fix this bug, we need to check if Klipped is pinned, but to be able to do this, we also need to "forward" the pinned state from the SystemTray applet to the Klipper applet.

  BUG 416510

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

AFFECTED FILES
  applets/clipboard/contents/ui/ClipboardItemDelegate.qml
  applets/systemtray/package/contents/ui/main.qml