D28057: Fix/Allow folderview popup mode icon and list icon size

Alexandre Pereira noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Mar 28 21:07:50 GMT 2020

pereira.alex updated this revision to Diff 78758.
pereira.alex added a comment.

  Deal with upgrading configuration

  Added code to deal with old configuration:

  - created a check to see if the user is using list mode view and doesn't have listViewIconSize set. If it doesnt, then use small icon size ( which was old behaviour )
  - created code to set the slider to correct size when its used the first time for users upgrading. It does it by setting the slider value to the current value. When saving, it will then deal with saving into the correct value.

  I haven't found any problems/bugs so far on my testing ( manually editing the applets rc plasma file to fake like if it was an old configuration ). The only issue I have with this, is that that check will need to run whenever the folderview is opened.
  You think it is worth it ? or don't check it and let users handle migration ?

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D28057?vs=78755&id=78758

BRANCH
  fix-folderview-popup-icon-list-size (branched from master)

AFFECTED FILES
  containments/desktop/package/contents/config/main.xml
  containments/desktop/package/contents/ui/ConfigIcons.qml
  containments/desktop/package/contents/ui/FolderView.qml