D28386: fix(kded): watch config also when known config is applied

Roman Gilg noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Mar 28 20:37:14 GMT 2020

romangg created this revision.
romangg added a reviewer: Plasma.
Herald added a project: Plasma.
romangg requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  When a known config is applied the doApplyConfig with the Config wrapper
  override is called. In this case we still want to activate config watching
  like when a config from the ConfigPtr override is applied.

  Otherwise we are not be able to detect a control change until the first time
  a new config is applied.

TEST PLAN
  Started with rotation in manual mode. Switched in KCM only from manual to
  automatic mode without changing anything else. With the patch the daemon
  notices this change, without it not.

REPOSITORY
  R104 KScreen

BRANCH