D28354: Bug 395956: calendar events are not shown at first

Eugene Popov noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Mar 27 16:46:33 GMT 2020

epopov created this revision.
epopov added a reviewer: ngraham.
Herald added a project: Plasma.
epopov requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  I noticed that on the first time I bring up the calendar by clicking the clock on my Plasma panel, it always shows "No event for today". If I click another day on the calendar and then click back on today, it shows today's events fine. It should display it correctly the first time.

  To fix this bug, we need to compare the date without time.

  BUG 395956

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

AFFECTED FILES
  applets/digital-clock/package/contents/ui/CalendarView.qml
  applets/digital-clock/package/contents/ui/code/tools.js