D28289: Refactor of OverlaySheet

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Mar 26 16:15:00 GMT 2020

ngraham added a comment.

  Generally much nicer looking. I found one visual issue: when I switch from touchpad scrolling to touchscreen scrolling, the close button in the corner gets overlapped by the content area since the scroll track gets narrower.

INLINE COMMENTS

> OverlaySheet.qml:24
>      background: DefaultCardBackground {
> -        anchors.fill: parent
> +       // anchors.fill: parent
>      }

Remove commented code

> OverlaySheet.qml:4
> - *
> - *  SPDX-License-Identifier: LGPL-2.0-or-later
> - */

Is this intentional?

> OverlaySheet.qml:278
> +                : outerFlickable.contentHeight - outerFlickable.height + outerFlickable.topEmptyArea + headerItem.height + footerItem.height
> +            duration: Units.longDuration*10
> +            easing.type: Easing.OutQuad

I thought we weren't supposed to multiply duration values. :) is the new `veryLongDuration` not long enough? do we need `superDuperLongDuration`?

> OverlaySheet.qml:363
> +            bottomMargin: height
> +            contentHeight: Math.max(height+1, scrollView.flickableItem.contentHeight + topEmptyArea)
> +

what's this `+1` for?

REPOSITORY
  R169 Kirigami