D27669: [kstyle] Tools area

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Mar 26 15:45:44 GMT 2020

ngraham added a comment.

  Can confirm, if I override the default border setting and change it to "no borders", the appearance looks right again. So I guess we need to handle cases where the window decoration theme's default border setting is "no borders".

  It might also be nice to mention in the config UI that the appearance change only takes effect when using No Borders. The text could be something like "Visually merge toolbars and menubars into window titlebar when using no window borders"

REPOSITORY
  R31 Breeze