D28281: Add options for OSD feedback

Carson Black noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Mar 25 20:39:49 GMT 2020

cblack added a comment.

  In D28281#634702 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D28281#634702>, @sgoth wrote:

  > Cool thanks!
  >
  > As this is my first contribution via phabricator, can you give me a short advice on how to proceed?
  >  Do i "arc land" it myself? To master?

  Since there's two pending reviews, you probably want to wait on them first.

  However, you need to have a developer account in order to land your patches, and you most likely don't have one yet considering that this is your first contribution. When someone's landing your patch for you'll, they'll ask for authorship information (name, email) if it's missing and then land it for you.

REPOSITORY
  R115 Plasma Audio Volume Applet

BRANCH
  volumeosdcfg (branched from master)