D27972: [NightColor] fix for plasmoid status and tooltip subtext

Vlad Zahorodnii noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Mar 24 08:15:19 GMT 2020

zzag added a comment.

  > in "Always on" manual mode: when active (not inhibited)

  I still don't understand why we should hide the applet. If VDG is okay with such behavior, then feel free to push this change, I won't object or anything.

INLINE COMMENTS

Please do not use `org.kde.colorcorrect` in this applet. If you need operation mode constants, please add them to the Monitor class. See D26688 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D26688> for more details.