D28115: feat(kded): add a dbus method to lock current rotation

Roman Gilg noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Mar 22 14:55:48 GMT 2020

romangg requested changes to this revision.
romangg added a comment.

  Please call the functions `AutoRotate`. I failed to name it consistently in the code until now but let's go with AutoRotate from now on (and I will try to rename it where I accidentally said AutoRotation in some form). Reasons are that it's shorter and when I googled it I found only one technical document. Was for Android and called the feature that way <https://support.google.com/accessibility/android/answer/6006961?hl=en>.

INLINE COMMENTS

> config.cpp:104
> +    }
> +}
> +

Do it like this:

  void Config::setAutoRotation(bool value)
  {
      for (KScreen::OutputPtr &output : m_data->outputs()) {
          if (output->type() != KScreen::Output::Type::Panel) {
              continue;
          }
          if(m_control->getAutoRotate(output) != value) {
              m_control->setAutoRotate(output, value);
          }
      }
      m_control->writeFile();
  }