CI talk (Was: re: Manner in which kde-gtk-config development is conducted)

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun Mar 22 11:49:09 GMT 2020

El diumenge, 22 de març de 2020, a les 3:19:57 CET, Ben Cooksley va escriure:
> Note however that images based upon Fedora or anything that shares
> it's lineage (including CentOS and it's derivates) is strictly
> prohibited and won't be accepted for inclusion.

I still find this highly annoying since Fedora seems to be the only distro providing an almost full stack of mingw packages so for example i could add easily a mingw/windows CI to QCA using fedora but i can't because, for some reason i forgot, you are very unhappy with them.

Cheers,
  Albert