D27669: [kstyle] Tools area

Hugo Pereira Da Costa noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Mar 21 21:03:50 GMT 2020

hpereiradacosta added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> cblack wrote in breeze.h:104
> The tools area's separator has to separate two large areas of the window and thus should be stronger than the separators that only have to separate borderless and backgroundless buttons.

As I said, to me at least it does not look so good in the two screenshots you posted above.
In general I think it is not a good idea to arbitrarily multiply the various shades/colors used in a single ui, to fullfil the same role. Beside, the two areas in questions have a different background already which in itself constitutes a strong separator.
Anyway I'll let other VDG members comments/decide on this.
Just posting my opinion.
Not a show stopper on my side

REPOSITORY
  R31 Breeze