D27669: [kstyle] Tools area

Hugo Pereira Da Costa noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Mar 21 20:40:35 GMT 2020

hpereiradacosta added a comment.

  In D27669#630974 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D27669#630974>, @ngraham wrote:

  > Nice, the colors are better now. I still see a difference in animation speed when the titlebar and toolbar change color though. It's especially visible with the current Breeze color scheme.
  >
  > F8185590: vokoscreenNG-2020-03-19_20-53-04.webm <https://phabricator.kde.org/F8185590>

  Here at least (also X11) not only is the window decoration out of sync with the toolarea, but when you have both a menubar and a toolbar (as in e.g. okular), both are also out of sync. I think it is because rendering the background is expensive and both widgets are not rendered at the exact same time.
  one solution could be to render the background directly on the mainwindow (leaving the toolbar and the menubars transparent, as they were before). I have not investigated further how difficult this would be to implement though (if even possible)

REPOSITORY
  R31 Breeze