D28154: Add users KCM

Carson Black noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Mar 20 18:00:11 GMT 2020

cblack added a comment.

  In D28154#631371 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D28154#631371>, @filipf wrote:

  > I'm strongly in favor of removing the autologin option from this KCM. The option only applies to SDDM so it should be in SDDM's settings.

  đź‘Ť

  In D28154#631355 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D28154#631355>, @ngraham wrote:

  > Also, were we going to add a UI to modify a user's group membership here? I seem to recall seeing that on a rough early version of @nicolasfella's version. That's the most urgently needed feature.

  Modifiying groups isn't part of the accounts service, and implementing that would require substantial code with the potential for tons of security issues—I'd rather not try and wade into that territory. Plus, modifying groups is too technical for the kind of user that's using a simple graphical interface like this.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop