D28072: [WIP][GTK Config] Apply color scheme to GTK3 applications

Mikhail Zolotukhin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Mar 17 18:30:17 GMT 2020

gikari planned changes to this revision.
gikari added a comment.

  - I should add the recoloration module to autoload with GTK applications

  In D28072#629422 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D28072#629422>, @cblack wrote:

  > The GTK+ module shouldn't be in this patch, as it and the functions to write CSS are separate changes.

  Then how do I test the recoloration? It seems like it applies randomly whenever the GTK app would like to update the colors, but with that module it's predictable. Or do you mean to make it as a separate patch, but make this one depend on it?

REPOSITORY
  R99 KDE Gtk Configuration Tool