D28081: Populate Greeter process exit stderr

Roman Gilg noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Mar 17 15:14:23 GMT 2020

romangg added a comment.

  In D28081#628985 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D28081#628985>, @davidedmundson wrote:

  > Can we use categorised logging please.

  Yea, but I haven't seen any categorized logging in KScreenLocker so I opted for now with non-categorized logging as the rest of the code does. The category logging should be introduced for sure in another patch though (and then all debug messages converted to categorized logging at once).

  > But general +1

REPOSITORY
  R133 KScreenLocker

BRANCH