D28057: Fix/Allow folderview popup mode icon and list icon size

Alexandre Pereira noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Mar 17 09:45:01 GMT 2020

pereira.alex updated this revision to Diff 77808.
pereira.alex added a comment.

  Using separate configs for list and icon mode

  Like previously talked, added listViewIconSize
  to the config xml. ( i also fix a little typoo, hope it doesn't make the commit invalid )

  My solution was to duplicate the slider, one with id iconSize and another with id listViewIconSize.
  Sorry if this is a bad solution, I have to pick up the qt qml books !

  But it seems to be working as intended, with each mode having it size saved and applied accordingly.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D28057?vs=77791&id=77808

BRANCH
  fix-folderview-popup-icon-list-size (branched from master)

AFFECTED FILES
  containments/desktop/package/contents/config/main.xml
  containments/desktop/package/contents/ui/ConfigIcons.qml
  containments/desktop/package/contents/ui/FolderView.qml