D28055: Fix on wayland activating minimized window will move window to current desktop

Vlad Zahorodnii noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Mar 17 07:50:26 GMT 2020

zzag added a comment.

  Yes, on Wayland, a window can be more on than just one desktop. However, in this scenario, the minimized window should not be placed on other desktops.

  > how should I proceed ?

  First, we need to make sure that plasmashell doesn't put the window on other desktops. We could do that by running WAYLAND_DEBUG=1 plasmashell and then analyzing the output. If plasmashell indeed doesn't place the window on other desktops, put some qDebugs in KWin to see where things go wrong.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop