D27874: Disable the audio stream indicator for IOTM by default

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Mar 17 01:40:50 GMT 2020

ngraham added a comment.

  I won't block this, but personally I don't find the indicator to be a problem with my IOTM. When I click on an icon, I'm almost always clicking on a pixel adjacent to the screen edge, which is on the other side of where the audio indicator is drawn, so it never gets in the way functionally.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop