D28057: Fix/Allow folderview popup mode icon and list icon size

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Mar 17 01:28:02 GMT 2020

ngraham added a comment.

  Thanks!

  Now we have a new problem though: the default icon size for list view is synchronized with the default icon size for icon view, so it's now gigantic by default: F8180048: Screenshot_20200316_190912.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F8180048>

  We need for the default value itself to be different for icon vs list view, while allowing each one to be independent. Probably the cleanest way to do this is to define a new value in the config file for the default list view icon size (could be called something like `listViewIconSize`) and then change `makeIconSize()` (good thing you kept it, lol) to return `return FolderTools.iconSizeFromTheme(plasmoid.configuration.listViewIconSize)` when it's in list view.

  Does that make sense?

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop