D28055: Fix on wayland activating minimized window will move window to current desktop

Alexandre Pereira noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Mar 15 13:43:16 GMT 2020

pereira.alex created this revision.
Herald added a project: Plasma.
pereira.alex requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  As reported on bug #417888, on wayland if a window is minimized
  on VD1 and clicked to activate on VD2, it will put window
  to VD1 and VD2.
  By not calling the activate on minimized windows, it will fix this behaviour.
  ( I think this only happens on wayland because only on wayland you can put windows
  on VD1 and VD2 but not VDX, meaning not on all desktops )

  I tested this on X11 and Wayland, and everything seems to be working correctly.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

BRANCH
  fix-taskmanager-minimized-windows-virtual-desktops-bug (branched from master)

AFFECTED FILES
  applets/taskmanager/package/contents/ui/code/tools.js