D27998: [KCMs/Workspace] Add option for dndToMove

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Mar 15 03:03:23 GMT 2020

ngraham added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> trmdi wrote in main.qml:204
> If there is a new stuff below this, when you make it visible, the below stuff will jump up.

That already happens with the other labels though. Implementing this behavior here would make it inconsistent with the other ones. If we don't want the UI jumping around, we should change that in another patch to that this one isn't inconsistent with the current state.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

BRANCH
  add-dndToMove (branched from master)