D27972: [NightColor] fix for plasmoid status and tooltip subtext

Piotr Dabrowski noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Mar 12 00:20:35 GMT 2020

pdabrowski marked an inline comment as done.
pdabrowski added a comment.

  In D27972#625596 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D27972#625596>, @zzag wrote:

  > > Fix for NightColor plasmoid active/passive status
  >
  > Could you please describe what's wrong with it right now?

  I wanted the icon to hide when Night Color is not affecting color correction (both in timed modes and manual "Always on" mode). Currently the icon is almost always visible.
  See updated description.

REPOSITORY
  R114 Plasma Addons