Proposal to centralize KCM bugs inside the systemsettings product

Nate Graham nate at kde.org
Wed Mar 11 16:32:20 GMT 2020

The bugs in those products that affect their KCMs were moved into the
systemsettings products. fFr print-manager, bugs in the applet were
moved into plasmashell. Other bugs were not moved. So it it normal that
there are still bugs in print-manager, plasma-nm, etc; they are bugs
that don't affect their KCMs.

And your script shouldn't need any adjustments since the new components
are in systemsettings and plasmashell, which your script already looks at

Nate