Moving bugzilla components

Nate Graham nate at kde.org
Wed Mar 11 14:04:48 GMT 2020

On 3/10/20 11:11 PM, David Edmundson wrote:
> As a reminder, bugzilla components should not be moved without prior
> discussion with maintainers.
>
> @nate please inform everyone of the bulk changes made and we'll see
> which we keep.

The last time I performed this kind of Bugzilla maintenance without
first consulting people, you asked me to do so beforehand, so this time
I did. See the thread entitled "Proposal to centralize KCM bugs inside
the systemsettings product". Permission was sought and granted, though a
few maintainers were silent for 2 weeks, which I interpreted as a lack
of objection.

If this was insufficient notification, I apologize for the mistake.

Here is a summary of the changes:

bluedevil | kcm         -> systemsettings | kcm_bluetooth
kdeconnect | kcm        -> systemsettings | kcm_kdeconnect
kscreen | kcm           -> systemsettings | kcm_kscreen
kscreenlocker | kcm     -> systemsettings | kcm_screenlocker
plasma-pa | kcm         -> systemsettings | kcm_pulseaudio
plasma-nm | kcm         -> systemsettings | kcm_networkmanagement
print-manager | general -> KCM: systemsettings | kcm_printer_manager
                            applet: plasmashell | printers

On 3/11/20 3:38 AM, Ben Cooksley wrote:
 > Please also note that bulk changes which are janitorial in nature (as
 > this sounds like it is) should be performed via Sysadmin ticket, as we
 > have a way of executing these without causing email notifications to
 > be sent en-masse to users.

Sure, will do in the future.

Nate