D27958: [SystemTray] Fix item size for very narrow panel

Konrad Materka noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Mar 10 18:16:17 GMT 2020

kmaterka added a comment.

  In D27958#625431 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D27958#625431>, @broulik wrote:

  > Not sure if it is just me but the vertical alignment looks slightly off
  >  F8169131: Screenshot_20200310_172654.PNG <https://phabricator.kde.org/F8169131>
  >  Or maybe that's the random different sizes

  This is just an illusion. I checked and literally counted pixels, centers of icons are aligned (both horizonaly and vertically). "de" icon is visually "heavier" at the bottom, the arrow on the right is heavier on top which makes impresion that these two are not aligned.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

BRANCH
  master