D27823: Use consistent highlight

George Vogiatzis noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Mar 10 09:44:26 GMT 2020

gvgeo added a comment.

  Couple of notes, as I'm not sure what the aim was here. I have not test it, take them with a grain of salt.

  - Highlight area was changed, without changing the click area.
  - Connect button pop up area change, was not documented.
  - Highlight svg is not consistent with list's highlight. And maybe not always look good. (Although it's designation is pressed, everywhere used as highlight, which is an different story itself.)
  - There is code left in various places, listitem.qml possibly could be removed completely now.

  ---

  The line above, is because you did not build plasma-nm but instead copied the qml files.
  See T10470 <https://phabricator.kde.org/T10470> for the icon size.

REPOSITORY
  R116 Plasma Network Management Applet