D27669: [kstyle] Tools area

David Redondo noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Mar 10 09:01:44 GMT 2020

davidre added a comment.

  I removed the separator line for comparison:
  F8168553: grafik.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F8168553>
  F8168557: Screenshot_20200310_095331.PNG <https://phabricator.kde.org/F8168557>
  I thought the goal was to have less separators (see the attached task and this effectively increases the count. KDevelop before, your patch and your patch without separator (ignore the broken toolbar) :F8168568: Screenshot_20200310_095946.PNG <https://phabricator.kde.org/F8168568>F8168562: Screenshot_20200310_095741.PNG <https://phabricator.kde.org/F8168562>

  F8168570: Screenshot_20200310_100102.PNG <https://phabricator.kde.org/F8168570>
  All in all I think this patch would also work without the separator line

REPOSITORY
  R31 Breeze