D27711: [Applet]Use gridLayout for details

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Mar 9 19:44:40 GMT 2020

ngraham added a subscriber: manueljlin.
ngraham added a comment.

  FormLayouts are used all over the place. But typically, we don't reduce the opacity of the labels. I'm not categorically against it, I'm just wondering. IIRC the labels were reduced opacity before, and this was not a change introduced with the 5.19 visual refresh.

  @manueljlin and other #VDG <https://phabricator.kde.org/tag/vdg/> people, what do you think?

REPOSITORY
  R116 Plasma Network Management Applet