Monday meeting notes for 9/3/2020

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 11:18:37 GMT 2020

Kai Uwe:
* not much from me, been on vacation last week. other than
* PSA: Plasma Sprint in Augsburg next month has been cancelled
(delayed due covid precautions)

Arjen:
* So I started last week by making my own implementation of a
screenshot capture tool:
    Diff 27805 Add a screenshot capture item and use it to test
rendering" [Needs Review] https://phabricator.kde.org/D27805
* It works quite well for checking if nothing changed rendering wise,
there's some bits that need addressing, mainly how to share this thing
between projects
* but I'd at least consider this a useful proof of concept
* After that, we've started doing some more upstreaming work on
internal ksysguard stuff
* I'm working on library parts, for which
https://phabricator.kde.org/D27869 is a first step
    Diff 27869 "Separate processcore/{formatter,unit} into its own
library" [Needs Review] https://phabricator.kde.org/D27869

Bhushan:
* Okay, so one single item from me,
https://www.plasma-mobile.org/2020/03/09/Plasma-Mobile-Sprint-2020.html
* I have some more mobile stuff, but partly not relevent to this meeting

Marco:
# Plasma
* Api in the kiconff model to display recent documents to show hide
apps and documents at runtime D27782
* landed D27628
# Kirigami
* started a refactor of OverlaySheet