D27935: Make kwallet-pam work with pam_fscrypt

Albert Astals Cid noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Mar 8 18:14:43 GMT 2020

aacid created this revision.
Herald added a project: Plasma.
aacid requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  fscrypt encrypts folders, you can use pam_fscrypt to auto-unencrypt
  some, for example your home folder.

  This means that the old code of kwallet-pam would not work
  since it tries to read/write the salt file at the auth step.

  This change moves that from the auth step to the open step, sadly that
  means we need to keep the password in (pam "secure") memory for a while more.

TEST PLAN
  I can now login into my session and the kwallet password prompt is not shown

REPOSITORY
  R107 KWallet PAM Integration

BRANCH
  Plasma/5.18