D27669: WIP: [kstyle] Tools area

Hugo Pereira Da Costa noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Mar 5 22:15:01 GMT 2020

hpereiradacosta added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> hpereiradacosta wrote in breezehelper.cpp:1726
> Then shouldn't you divide device pixel ratio ?
> Also, someone else should double check. To me that does not make sense. Everything else (*everything*) scales with device pixel ratio. Why should this line in particular not scale ? What makes it different from regular separators ?

Rereading. First ignore the comment above, I misunderstood your answer.
What you meant is that if you don't multiply by the dpiratio, then the line thickness does not scale.
Did some testing on my side:
if I change the scale factor via display kcm, in fact none of the style lines scale (for instance all the frames remain one pixel, such as around textviews or text entries).
if I use "QT_SCALE_FACTOR =2 dolphin;" for instance, then everything scales properly (and I bet the separator line would scale two, also with without multiplying by the dpi ratio).
Can you double check ?
I still think this multiplication should go, consistently with everywhere else in the code

REPOSITORY
  R31 Breeze