D27845: Replace Task Manager with Icons-Only-Task Manager in the default panel, and thicken it

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Mar 5 16:27:27 GMT 2020

davidedmundson added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> layout.js:28
>
> -panel.height = gridUnit * 2
> +// Same as the default height of the Windows panel
> +panel.height = 38

I'm seeing this on too many tickets where we replace doing any design and thinking for being lazy copy cats.  If people want exactly Windows, they can just use that.

We're meant to have a Visual Design Team, not a Vista Duplication Team.

I can't express how much this comment irks me.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop