D27792: [Applet]Fix traffic monitor labels width

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Mar 4 19:06:03 GMT 2020

ngraham accepted this revision.
ngraham added a comment.

  If you need to measure the width of text, then you're doing it the right way.

  However this problem wouldn't be happening in the first place if this UI used Layouts, which handle this kind of case more elegantly so you don't need to manually set margins and measure the width of items.

  So I say feel free to land this now since it's a correct bugfix and the current code is obviously wrong. And I think we should move towards porting to Layouts in another patch. I can do that if you're sick of plasma-nm. :)

REPOSITORY
  R116 Plasma Network Management Applet