D27764: Update L2TP to NetworkManager-l2tp 1.8.0 features

Douglas Kosovic noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Mar 4 14:03:36 GMT 2020

dkosovic added a comment.

  When I was updating this client's UI, I was pretty conflicted about using group boxes, many of the other VPN clients were using group boxes for their main window and at one stage I was thinking of introducing group boxes for the main window of this client. It was definitely this client's PPP settings dialog which uses multiple group boxes that initially convinced me to use group boxes with the IPsec settings dialog.

  I don't know what is best for the UI.