D27466: Increase the size of system tray icon hitboxes on the System Tray Plasmoid

George Vogiatzis noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Mar 2 05:06:39 GMT 2020

gvgeo added a comment.

  IMO this is the wrong way to do these changes.

  1. I don't see "itemSize" to be used anywhere else(didn't check) than "tasksRow" where we already add a smallSpacing. It would be best to increase the size in one place.
  2. For tablets already allow to use  bigger size icons. There is no need to artificially increase the size this way, if they need bigger size can increase the panel height.
  3. Can make use of plasmoid.configuration.iconSize, which is not exposed to the user. Otherwise can be removed.

BRANCH
  D27466 (branched from master)