D26720: Cache single image wallpapers locally

Claudius Ellsel noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jun 23 14:45:21 BST 2020

clel added a comment.

  In D26720#596999 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D26720#596999>, @davidedmundson wrote:

  > > This doesn't appear to be containment-aware (e.g. multi-screen, activities, etc).
  >
  > As Kai said, changing status just to clean up the queue.
  >
  > I was also under the impression that we wanted to perform crop and resize in the cached image to solve your other feature of only shipping 1 size with the distro.

  Just adding when it is planned to generate a device-(or srceen) optimized wallpaper in the future, one could also think about storing those image(s) in a special location for the current wallpaper and use them always as default. Might come with other problems, though.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace