Sprint schedule

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Thu Jun 11 15:34:35 BST 2020

Hi,
To make it easier for everyone to join the different discussions we
figured it would make sense to set some time for different discussions
so people can participate in the conversations they care about. Here's
what we have so far:

# Friday

- 12pm Plasma 5.20 kickoff including release schedule (jonathan,
almost everyone)

- 3pm Convertible and mobile (bshah, nico, aleix, marco)

- 4pm wallpapers (nate)!
Wallpaper cache: https://phabricator.kde.org/T10495
Wallpaper KCM: https://phabricator.kde.org/T12622 (nate, marco)

- 5pm Come to some consensus on new Panel/Task Manager defaults
(nate): https://phabricator.kde.org/T12441 (there are two options;
should we do one of them? None of them?)

# Saturday

- 11am KF6 - architectural plans for Plasma (david, arjen, marco,
nico, aleix, kbroulik)

- 12pm KF6 - QQC2 desktop themes, plans, goals, styling and how to
move forward (carl, davidl, arjen, aleix, kbroulik,marco)
https://phabricator.kde.org/T13256
https://phabricator.kde.org/T11558

- 2pm Wayland (David Edmundson, aleix,marco)

- 3pm KirigamiAddons, what needs to be done, get it actually out
(nico, d_ed, marco, carl, kbroulik, bshah, nate)

- 4pm vhi priority bugs (d_ed, marco, nate)

- 5pm manage some of the not-too-old reviews still lingering on phab

# Sunday

- 12pm Notifications (sound, lockscreen, kdeconnect etc) (Kai, Bhushan, nico)

- 2pm Brainstorm new powerdevil KCM (nico, bshah, kai?)

- 3pm Discussion on how we can improve getting new contributors
(bshah, carl, nico, aleix)

- 4pm Workflow with Gitlab and workboard (bshah, carl, david, kbroulik)