D17960: Added “modeCmdPart” to “redshiftOneTimeCommand”

Anton KV noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jun 10 19:28:33 BST 2020

kvanton added a comment.

  In D17960#386905 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D17960#386905>, @davidedmundson wrote:

  > > Sorry, this is my first time. How can I check access to a commit before doing it?
  >
  > Congrats on your first patch. I'll sort it out.

  Of course, I still love and respect you, friend.
  I still find this feature useful.
  This allows you to independently adjust the temperature and brightness on different monitors. (it's still not possible without redshift)
  Yes, I do not have access to commits

REPOSITORY
  R885 Redshift Control for Plasma