D29845: Added option to change grid thickness

Piotr KÄ…kol noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jun 8 16:14:46 BST 2020

piotrkakol added a comment.

  In D29845#674882 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D29845#674882>, @mart wrote:

  > please use gitlab on invent.kde.org for new review requests

  I logged in on that page and I don't know what to do. Why don't I just add reviewers from my previous Binary Clock widget diffs?

  In D29845#674884 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D29845#674884>, @mart wrote:

  > couldn't also gridThickness automatically scale itself without having to expose it to the user?

  It could be done in another diff as it's another functionality. However, I would need to think of a formula that would do it. Because when you have fixed taskbar height and border thickness you can calculate square size (which is how it works after this diff), when you have fixed height and square size you can calculate border thickness (which is inferior idea imo). But given taskbar height, to calculate both square size and border thickness you would need to know the ratio between them or ratio on of them to the taskbar size. And I don't know how to choose the best ratio that is not arbitrary.

REPOSITORY
  R114 Plasma Addons