D29847: Fixes compile problem for freebsd because of missing crypt.h

Ömer Fadıl Usta noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Jun 7 05:13:48 BST 2020

usta created this revision.
usta added reviewers: Plasma, bcooksley.
Herald added a project: Plasma.
usta requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Freebsd compile is not working last 17 days because of missing crypt.h
  crypt method is in unistd.h for freebsd so we dont need it
  and also I am not sure whether freebsd has crypt.h or not.

  can somebody with freebsd try this patch ?

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

AFFECTED FILES
  kcms/users/src/user.cpp