merge request and issue notifications to this list?

Nate Graham nate at kde.org
Wed Jul 29 15:22:43 BST 2020

On 7/29/20 6:54 AM, Arjen Hiemstra wrote:
> Personally, I do not really see what it adds. Doing "watch all" on the plasma
> group on GitLab is easy enough (easier than subscribing to a mailing list in
> my opinion). Sending all mails for the plasma group here just means any actual
> discussion gets drowned out between all the MR discussion mails.

I agree. GitLab makes is so easy to subscribe to everything that I don't
really see the need for sending notifications to a mailing list at all.

If we have to have notifications sent to a mailing list, I would prefer
a separate one so that plasma-devel is limited to human-originated
emails and those of us who use GitLab's own subscription tools can
ignore it and not get duplicate emails.

Nate