Ben Cooksley bcooksley at kde.org
Wed Jul 22 09:28:46 BST 2020

On Wed, Jul 22, 2020 at 10:56 AM Aleix Pol <aleixpol at kde.org> wrote:

> *shakes head at the little demon in disappointment*
>

> On Wed, Jul 22, 2020 at 12:49 AM David Edmundson
> <david at davidedmundson.co.uk> wrote:
> >

> > Investigated, kwin is just failing as BSD is missing some frameworks changes. All good from a Plasma POV.

Frameworks changes only become available following a Dependency Build
job being run.

In the case of Linux, this happened by chance a few hours after the
push to kcmutils which is why that build was succeeding. The FreeBSD
one however happened prior to that and wasn't due to happen for
another two days.

I triggered that this morning (my time) and it completed successfully,
so this should now be resolved.

Regards,
Ben