A new UI for KSysGuard

Arjen Hiemstra ahiemstra at heimr.nl
Mon Jul 13 13:37:17 BST 2020

Hi,

It's been mentioned a few times already over the past, but we have been
working on a new UI for KSysGuard over the past year. With landing most of the
base work for Plasma 5.19 the new UI has been split to its own repo and can be
found at https://invent.kde.org/ahiemstra/ksysguardqml .

The long term the plan is to replace the current KSysGuard UI with this new
UI, but I don't know yet for what version we will do that. Right now we are
working on polishing some of the UI elements as well as performance
improvements to the page editing UI.

Cheers,
Arjen